Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Hindenburg

I was trying to leave this Poem anonymously on Seans Airship blog but forgot to switch anonymous on, and so gave the game away...
Ah, what the hell, I might as well show off with it now:

Hindenburg:

Great whale of the sky
I'm wondering why
do you not now fly?
Is it because thy
Hy...
drogen was to blame,
for so large a flame
that blew you assunder,
I wonder.

Great phallus of gas
low weight but high mass
keep thrusting about
make love to a cloud
No fire of lust
competes with thy thrust
I must
admit
I envy you
a bit.

If I live to be gray,
I still never may
experience or ponder
silver sex in blue yonder
'cause you burst
in Lakehurst
Blam...

damn!


Ferdinand Graf von Zeppelin,
Poet, Tragedian and Twit.

7 Comments:

Blogger FelixSputnik said...

Boris, Go back to Ernest Vincent Wright and read my silly reply!

6:25 AM  
Blogger Uli Meyer said...

One of your best, Mr. Schling!

7:27 AM  
Blogger FelixSputnik said...

Ta Uli, you're too kind

8:01 AM  
Blogger the doodlers said...

Good poem! Michael, can you ask Uli to come back to blogging?

Cheers!

7:25 PM  
Blogger limbolo said...

heartbrakingly good, michael

1:04 PM  
Blogger jeje said...

kobe byrant shoes
yeezy boost 350
air jordan
ysl handbags
harden shoes
basketball shoes
converse shoes
kobe sneakers
moncler jackets
moncler outlet

7:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

www0716
moncler outlet
michael kors outlet online
air max 90
dansko shoes
longchamp solde
cheap jordans
ralph lauren pas cher
dsquared2 jeans
burberry outlet
adidas trainers










8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home